60/120-Day Return Policy
At Dive Right In Scuba, we are happy to extend our hassle-free return policy to our customers: a 60/120-day Satisfaction Guarantee on ALL of our merchandise.
- If it is within 60 days and the items are in new condition with original packaging, there is a 100% credit or refund* on any item.
- If it's within 30 days and the item is used, feel free to send it back and get a full 100% credit towards new equipment! That's right, you can send it back and get something different. What do we do with these returns? We have a used section on our website where we sell these at a discounted price! * DRIS can, at our discretion, change this policy depending on the condition of the return. Meaning, that if you beat it up within 30 days and want to return it, you will NOT get a full refund.
- If it is within 60 days and the items are used or are not returned with the original packaging, it's not a problem, we will provide you with Loyalty Points for 75% of your product purchase price, which can be used to purchase any other product we sell at Dive Right In Scuba*. * This can be changed at our discretion based on how used or damaged a product is*
- If it is between 60 - 120 days and the items are in new condition, we will provide you with Loyalty Points for 100% of your product purchase price, which can be used to purchase any product we sell at Dive Right In Scuba
- You never need to contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) –Simply return your product to us with the RMA Form, To ensure that your return/exchange is handled in a speedy manner, always include a copy of your receipt. We do recommend calling with any issues to see what the best course of action is, it's not always to just send it back….so just give us a call, and let's figure out the best response!
- If you have bought an item and it needs to be returned, your original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Shipping charges are NOT refundable. If you received Free Shipping on your order, and return it, the charges for the shipping will come out of your refund. Shipping is included if you keep the product, a return voids the free shipping.
- * Certain Items may incur a 10% re-stocking fee (can be higher depending on custom options or special order). High-dollar items may have a re-stocking fee which covers transaction and shipping charges. If it is an exchange, there might not re-stocking fee depending on the situation. We are people too, so we try to make sure it works for everyone depending on what is going on.
- * Custom items do not qualify for a full refund. If an item doesn't fit, we will do everything to make sure you get a proper fit. But, on custom items, there can't always be a 100% refund, due to the custom nature of the item.
- Courses are non-refundable after 7 days. If you have activated any eLearning material we will also be unable to return the full retail price of the eLearning course work either.
- Used items are refundable and returnable after only 30 days.
To return an item, just follow the simple directions below and we’ll take care of the rest!
- Pack the item(s) securely. All returned products should be in the condition they were received in, as well as in their original packaging. Please remember to include all warranty cards and manuals.
- Please include the RMA Form with a copy of your receipt.
- Send your package via UPS, FedEx, or insured Parcel Post. (Please note that shipping charges cannot be refunded.) We recommend shipping ALL products back with an Insured Carrier with tracking numbers. This is the only way to track the product to ensure we receive it. Dive Right In Scuba is not responsible for lost or stolen packages due to Shipping Carriers.
In the event of any questions or problems with your order, or if the product received was defective or damaged, please contact our Customer Service Department within 10 days of receipt. We will make every effort to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. Customer Service can be reached at 1-815-267-8400 Monday through Friday 10 am - 8 pm Central Time or by emailing us at [email protected].
Dive Right In Scuba, Your Premier Scuba Dive Shop in Illinois that works for you, anywhere you are, globally!