60/120-Day Return Policy
At Dive Right In Scuba, we are happy to extend our hassle free return policy to our customers: a 60/120-day Satisfaction Guarantee on ALL of our merchandise.
- If it is within 60 days and the items are in new condition with original packaging, there is a 100% credit or refund* on any item.
- If its within 30 days and the item is used, feel free to send it back and get a full 100% credit towards new equipment! Thats right, you can send it back and get something different. What do we do with these returns? We have a used section on our website that we sell these at a discounted price! * DRIS can, at our discretion, change this policy depending on the condition of the return. Meaning, if you beat it up within 30 days and want to return it, you will NOT get a full refund.
- If it is within 60 days and the items are used, or are not returned with the original packaging, it's not a problem, we will provide you with Loyalty Points for 75% of your products purchase price, that can be used to purchase any other product we sell at Dive Right In Scuba*. * This can be changed at our discretion based on how used or damaged a product is*
- If it is between 60 - 120 days and the items are in new condition, we will provide you with Loyalty Points for 100% of your products purchase price, that can be used to purchase any product we sell at Dive Right In Scuba
- You never need to contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) –Simply return your product to us with the RMA Form, To ensure that your return/exchange is handled in a speedy manner, always include a copy of your receipt. We do recommend calling with any issues to see what the best course of action is, its not always to just send back….so just give us a call and lets figure out the best response!
- If you have bought an item and it needs to be returned, your original shipping charges are non refundable.
- Shipping charges are NOT refundable. If you received Free Shipping on your order, and return it, the charges for the shipping will come out of your refund. Shipping is inlcuded if you keep the product, a return voids the free shipping.
- * Certain Items may incure a 10% re-stocking fee(can be higher dependings on custom options or special order). High dollar items may have a re-stocking fee which covers transaction and shipping charges. If it is an exchange, there might not re-stocking fee depending on the situation. We are people too, so we try to make sure it works for everyone depending on what is going on.
- * Custom items do not qualify for a full refund. If an item doesn't fit, we will do everything to make sure you get a proper fit. But, on custom items, there can't always be a 100% refund, due to the custom nature of the item.
To return an item, just follow the simple directions below and we’ll take care of the rest!
- Pack the item(s) securely. All returned products should be in the condition they were received in, as well as in their original packaging. Please remember to include all warranty cards and manuals.
- Please include the RMA Form with a copy of your receipt.
- Send your package via UPS, FedEx or insured Parcel Post. (Please note that shipping charges cannot be refunded.) We recommend shipping ALL products back with an Insured Carrier with tracking numbers. This is the only way to track the product to ensure we receive it. Dive Right In Scuba is not responsible for lost or stolen packages due to Shipping Carriers.
In the event of any questions or problems with your order, or if the product received was defective or damaged, please contact our Customer Service Department within 60 days of receipt. We will make every effort to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. Customer Service can be reached at 1-815-267-8400 Monday through Friday 11 am - 9 pm Central Time or by emailing us at [email protected]
Dive Right In Scuba, Your Premier Scuba Dive Shop in Illinois that works for you, anywhere you are, globally!