Buy this item and earn 408 points valued at $20.39.
(Redeemable on future purchases)
Many divers have come to appreciate the ruggedness, simplicity, and stability of metal backplates in a buoyancy system. Zeagle's backplate buoyancy systems take full advantage of the wide range of bladder options and accessories Zeagle has available.
Zeagle’s backplate systems come with a choice of standard webbing or deluxe harness styles, and can use any of Zeagle’s existing single or twin tank bladder assemblies, ranging from a streamlined 34 lbs lift all the way up to the dual 85 lb bladder “Big Bertha”. Combined with the options for single or twin tank mounting, crotch straps, shoulder pads, and other accessories, this means you can have a custom configured BC system for the price of a stock BC!
For the technically minded, the backplate has mounting provisions for other accessories such as lights and sling bottles, and scooter rings on the crotch straps.
- One piece webbing harness
- Single tank bands included
- Four Stainless D-rings
- Backplate have mounts for Zeagle single or twin tank bladder systems
- Bladder lift capacities from 34 lb to 2 X 85 lb!
- Extended slot on plate makes aligning dual cylinder systems a snap!
- Doubled tank bands for security
- Accepts most standard Zeagle BC accessories
- Zeagle Quality and guarantee
(shown with Stainless Plate)
Backplate BC Assembly includes:
Partial list of available options:
- Standard Harness
- Single Cylinder Mounting Kit
- 1" Crotch Strap
- Optional Ripcord or Zip-Touch weight systems
- Twin Cylinder bands
- Back Pad
- Shoulder pads