Please note: Since this item is on sale, it does not qualify for Loyalty Points! It also does not qualify for free shipping!
The Sierra standard body X-Scooter is the lightest scooter in the Dive Xtras family, at only 35lbs/16kgs it offers plenty of power for all you diving needs whilst being small enough to transport and carry easily. With approximately 1 hour run time and a travel case light enough to take on most airlines, this is the ultimate travel scooter.
In production at Dive Xtras for several years now, its super simple design has proven incredibly reliable with some units in rental fleets approaching there 3000th dive.
The Sierra X-Scooters are all modular so that you can interchange bodies to create the scooter for your specific diving needs. Many owners use the standard body and 2 batteries for general diving doing 2 dives a day, but also own the long body into which they can place the same 2 batteries for longer more technical dives. Either body can be balanced in fresh and saltwater via the integrated weighting system.
The Sierra family uses the latest technology with a powerful brushless motor, NiMh batteries and electronic speed control. Trigger Shift on the Fly allows the user to select any one of 5 speeds with a simple click of the trigger.
This introductory package is everything you need to get started. The package inlcudes an X-Scooter Sierra Standard Body, NiMH battery and charger. We have also included a standard spares kit which is everything you need to do your first annual service and repair any basic problems you may encounter during your first year of ownership.
The Dive Xtras X-Scooter Sierra Standard Package includes:
- 1 * Standard Body Sierra X-Scooter
- 1 * 24v NiMH X-Scooter Battery
- 1 * 24v NiMH battery charger
- 1 * Standard Spare Kit
Pick your Package below:
Basic Package - 1x Sierra Tail, 1x Sierra Standard Body, 1x Sierra 310Wh NiMh Charger, Standard Spares kit
Standard Package -1x Sierra Tail, 1x Sierra Standard Body, 1x Sierra 310Wh NiMh Charger, Standard Spares kit, Soft Travel Case
Pro Package - 1x Sierra Tail, 1x Sierra Standard Body, 2x Sierra 310Wh NiMh Charger, Pro Spares kit, Soft Travel Case, Hard Battery Case, 1x Dual Compass/Gauge Mount
Deluxe Package -1x Sierra Tail, 1x Sierra Standard Body, 2x Sierra 310Wh NiMh Charger, Standard Spares kit, Hard Travel Case, Hard Battery Case, 1x Dual Compass/Gauge Mount
The Dive Xtras X-Scooter Sierra Standard Body is the ultimate in tow behind underwater diver propulsion vehicles (DPV), also known as a scuba scooters. This truly innovative DPV is super lightweight at only 35lbs/15kgs (for the standard body unit) yet the most powerful scooter (DPV) on the market today.
Overview of X-Scooter Sierra Standard Body model:
- Ultimate in "diver propulsion vehicles" DPV (scuba scooter)
- Tow diver behind ergonomic T-handle design
- High torque direct drive freshwater rinseable brushless motor
- Electronic relay with low voltage and strike protection
- Trigger Shift on the Fly Speed Control
- 5 speed settings
- Set through trigger clicks
- Built-in zinc to reduce corrosion
- New optimized shroud designed for efficiency
- Improved designed propeller system
- Increasing strength of components
- Finer pitch control
- T-Handle incorporating the accessory mount
- Single layered nickel metal hydride or Lithium Ion battery pack
- Set in a waterproof compartment
- Saltwater resistant powder coated aluminum body and tail cone
- Extremely light weight design (Great for travel)
- Sierra - highest power rating on the market
- Standard one piece body length:
- 1 battery required
- Each NIMH battery gives a MINIMUM of 45 mins burntime or 90 mins for the Lithium Ion pack
- Batteries set in a waterproof bulkhead
- Diver adjustable variable pitch prop to turndown thrust during towing.
- Electronic and mechanical clutch (Strike protection)
- Direct magnetic trigger with built in safety lock
- Extremely simple design with minimum number of penetration through the hull reducing potential flooding
- Double O-ring sealed body (Face and Barrel) with locking latches
- Easily balanced (buoyancy& laterally) for fresh water or saltwater
- Depth rated to 600\'/180m
- Easy and fun to ride
|| 60lbs / 27kg\'s
|| 2.0 mph / 3.2 kmh
||Typical Usage: Tech, Wreck, CSI/Police, Commercial, Recreational, Special Needs
|| 35lbs / 16kg\'s
|Batteries (fits 1 battery)
|| Either a NiMh Pack or Lithium Ion
|| 26" / 66cm
|Min Burn time*
|| NiHM 60 min / Lithium Ion 90 min