Whites MK2 Polar Socks:
This sock is great for normal dive temps. 50-75 degree water temps depending on your bottom time and your toes will be toasty!
1. Outer Nylon (with heel stretch panels)
3. Inner Fleece
- Breathable, moisture wicking, high loft, insulating polypropylene Polar Fleece inner lining.
- StormProof 70 denier micro-ripstop water-resistant Taslon outer nylon facing.
- Primaloft® sandwiched between fleece lining and nylon facing - Primaloft® is as warm as down, compressible, breathable and offers superior water repellency.
- Sock can be worn alone or with a very light moisture wicking sock to minimize laundering.